Would you like to find out how good your German is? Do you need your German skills certified for your work, university or a visa?
Then the Annemarie-Schimmel-Haus (German Cultural Centre) associated with Goethe-Institut is the right place.
Start Deutsch A1 and A2 and Goethe Zertifikat B1 exams are offered at our Haus on a regular basis. These internationally recognized exams are conducted by Goethe- Institut Pakistan.
The next German examination (A1, A2, B1 & B2) conducted by the Goethe-Institut Pakistan at our premises in Lahore will take place on Saturday, February 13, 2016.
- The registration for A2, B1 & B2 examinations will be held on Wednesday, February 3, 2016.
- The registration of A1 examination will be held on Thursday, February 4, 2016.
Limited seats are available. We will serve on “First Come First Serve” basis. Once the seats are full, we cannot accommodate more students.
1) A1 & A2 (internal candidate) is Rs. 11,000/-
2) A1 & A2 (external candidate) is Rs. 14,500/-
3) B1 (internal candidate) is Rs. 14,000/-
4) B1 (external candidate) is Rs. 17,000/-
5) B1 (2 parts) is Rs. 11,000/-
6) B1 (all parts) is Rs. 17,000/-
7) B2 (internal candidate) is Rs. 14,500/–
8) B2 (external candidate) is Rs. 21,000/-
- Original CNIC of candidate and a copy of CNIC
- Original valid passport of candidate and a copy of the passport.
- Two passport-sized pictures.
Please do not forget to bring along your original valid passport on the day of examination. You cannot enter in the examination hall without having a valid passport and CNIC. The candidate have to show his/her face to the examiners due to security issues. Candidates must appear himself/herself at the time of examination.
Preparation classes are only offered for Start Deutsch A1 exam.
Duration: 10 working days
Units: 3 units per day
Total units: 30 teaching units
Fee for ASH candidates is Rs.6000 and for external canditates is Rs.8000.
For more information kindly contact
Ms. Noor Ul Ain
Tel: + 92 42 35762257,35761257, 35762241