Would you like to find out how good your German is? Do you need your German skills certified for your work, university or a visa?
Then the Annemarie-Schimmel-Haus (German Cultural Centre) associated with Goethe-Institut is the right place.
Start Deutsch A1 and A2 and Goethe Zertifikat B1 exams are offered at our Haus on a regular basis. These internationally recognized exams are conducted by Goethe- Institut Pakistan.
The next German examination (A1, A2, B1 & B2) conducted by the Goethe-Institut Pakistan at our premises in Lahore will take place on Saturday, November 11, 2017.
- The registration for A2, B1 & B2 examinations will be held on Friday, October 27, 2017.
- The registration of A1 examination will be held on Monday, October 30, 2017.
The examination fee for all German language exams conducted by Goethe-Institut Pakistan in Lahore is as follows:
1) A1 & A2 (internal candidate) Rs. 12,500/-
2) A1 & A2 (external candidate) Rs. 16,000/-
3) B1 (internal candidate) Rs. 15,500/-
4) B1 (external candidate) Rs. 19,000/-
5) B1 (1 part) Rs. 9,250/-
6) B1 (2 parts) Rs. 12,500/-
7) B1 (3 parts) Rs. 15,750/-
8) B1 (all parts) Rs. 19,000/-
9) B2 (internal candidate) Rs. 16,000/-
10) B2 (external candidate) Rs. 22,500/-
- Original CNIC of candidate and a copy of CNIC
- Original valid passport of candidate and a copy of the passport.
- Two passport-sized pictures.
Please do not forget to bring along your original valid passport on the day of examination. You cannot enter in the examination hall without having a valid passport and CNIC. The candidate have to show his/her face to the examiners due to security issues. Candidates must appear himself/herself at the time of examination.
Preparation classes are only offered for Start Deutsch A1 exam.
Duration: 10 working days
Units: 3 units per day
Total units: 30 teaching units
Fee for ASH candidates is Rs.6000 and for external canditates is Rs.8000.
For more information kindly contact
Ms. Noor Ul Ain
Tel: + 92 42 35762257,35761257, 35762241