Would you like to find out how good your German is? Do you need your German skills certified for your work, university or a visa?
Then the Annemarie-Schimmel-Haus (German Cultural Centre) associated with Goethe-Institut is the right place.
Start Deutsch A1 and A2 and Goethe Zertifikat B1 exams are offered at our Haus on a regular basis. These internationally recognized exams are conducted by Goethe- Institut Pakistan.
The next German exams (A1-C1) conducted by the Goethe-Institut Pakistan in Lahore will take place on Saturday, April 20, 2019 and oral exam on Sunday, April 21, 2019.
- The registration of A1 examination will be held on Thursday, April 11, 2019.
- The registration for A2, B1, B2 & C1 examination will be held on Wednesday, April 10, 2019.
The German examination schedule at the Annemarie-Schimmel-Haus Lahore for the year 2019 is as follows:
January 19-20, 2019
February 16-17, 2019
March 16-17, 2019
April 20-21, 2019
May 25-26, 2019
June 22-23, 2019
July 20-21, 2019
August 24-25, 2019
September 21-22, 2019
October 19-20, 2019
November 16-17, 2019
December 14-15, 2019
The revised examination fee for the year 2019 in Lahore is as follows:
1) A1 & A2 (internal candidate) Rs. 15,000/-
2) A1 & A2 (external candidate) Rs. 19,000/-
3) B1 (internal candidate) Rs. 19,000/-
4) B1 (external candidate) Rs. 23,000/-
5) B1 (1 part) Rs. 6,000/-
6) B1 (2 parts) Rs. 12,000/-
7) B1 (3 parts) Rs. 18,000/-
8) B1 (all parts) Rs. 23,000/-
9) B2 (internal candidate) Rs. 19,000/-
10) B2 (external candidate) Rs. 25,000/-
11) C1 (internal candidate) Rs. 25,000/-
12) C1 (external candidate) Rs. 29,000/-
- Original CNIC of candidate and a copy of CNIC
- Original valid passport of candidate and a copy of the passport.
- Two passport-sized pictures.
All exam candidates have to appear in person for her/his exam registration starting from February 2019. No agent or any other person will be allowed to enroll candidates on their behalf. Please do not forget to bring along your original valid passport on the day of examination. You cannot enter in the examination hall without having a valid passport and CNIC. The candidate have to show his/her face to the examiners due to security issues. Candidates must appear himself/herself at the time of examination.
Preparation classes are only offered for Start Deutsch A1 exam.
Duration: 10 working days
Units: 3 units per day
Total units: 30 teaching units
Fee for ASH candidates is Rs.8000 and for external canditates is Rs.10000.
For more information kindly contact
Ms. Noor Ul Ain
Tel: + 92 42 35762257,35761257, 35762241