There is a proper registration process that you have to follow. As the numbers of seats are limited, it is recommended that you come earlier on the registration date and wait in a queue to get a token. At 9:00 am, tokens will be distributed. Once the tokens are distributed we will start enrolling the students on the basis of their token number.
Please note that the TOKENS are free of cost. If anyone offers to sell a token to you, it is illegal.
No separate seats are reserved for our internal students. We strictly serve on “First Come, First Serve” policy.
Once you are inside, please follow these easy steps:
- Collect a registration form (free of cost) from the information desk.
- Fill out the form with a black or a blue pen.
- Attach the required copies of your CNIC, passport and two passport-sized pictures with the form.
- Have your registration fee ready.
- Have your original required documents ready.
- Wait for your turn. The registration officer will call the candidates one by one according to their token number for fee & form submission.
- Submit your form and fee to the registration officer and in return collect your exam enrollment slip.
For more information kindly contact
Ms. Noor Ul Ain
Tel: + 92 42 35762257,35761257, 35762241