Exam policy in consultation with our partners, the Goethe-Institut is as follows:
We will accommodate ALL candidates who desire to take their exam. This means, the candidates DO NOT have to come earlier to get a token. At 9:00 am, we will start enrolling the candidates, so please keep your documents ready. Registration will close at 1 pm.
Please note that enrolment is free of cost. Once you are registered, the exam fee becomes non-refundable.
Once you are inside, please follow these easy steps:
- At 9 am you will be let in and handed a registration form (free of cost), which you immediately fill out. Fill out the form with a black or a blue pen.
- Kindly attach the required copies of your CNIC, passport and two latest passport-sized pictures with the form.
- Have your registration fee ready.
- Have your original required documents ready.
- Wait for your turn. The registration officer will call the candidates one by one according to your turn for fee & form submission.
- Submit your form and fee to the registration officer and in return collect your exam enrollment slip.
Ms. Noor Ul Ain
Tel: + 92 42 35762257,35761257, 35762241