New registration procedure:
From June 2016, we are introducing a new exam policy in consultation with our partners, the Goethe-Institut.
Please note that from now on, we will accommodate ALL candidates who desire to take their exam. This means, the candidates DO NOT have to come earlier to get a token.
At 9:00 am, we will start enrolling the candidates, so please keep your documents ready. Registration will close at 1 pm.
Please note that enrolment is free of cost.
Once you are inside, please follow these easy steps:
- At 9 am you will be let in and handed a token and the registration form (free of cost), which you immediately fill out. Fill out the form with a black or a blue pen.
- Kindly attach the required copies of your CNIC, passport and two passport-sized pictures with the form.
- Have your registration fee ready.
- Have your original required documents ready.
- Wait for your turn. The registration officer will call the candidates one by one according to their token number for fee & form submission.
- Submit your form and fee to the registration officer and in return collect your exam enrollment slip.
Ms. Noor Ul Ain
Tel: + 92 42 35762257,35761257, 35762241