Registration for on-Campus class:
- Annemarie-Schimmel-Haus enrolls on “First come & First served” basis in the language courses as well as examinations.
- Upon registration, the course participants will have to pay the full course fee, failing which may result the loss of seat.
- The course participant will have to appear personally for enrollment and bring along his/her CNIC, a copy of therefore and two latest passport-sized photographs.
- The course fee is nor refundable neither transferable.
- The course fee does not include the examination fee or course book fee.
- For detailed information about the course duration and number of participants in each course, kindly visit this page. Click here
Registration for online course:
- The course participant has to email us his/her name and mobile number along with a pic of your CNIC (both sides) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then send you a registration from and our bank details where you can deposit the course fee.
As a final step you then send us another mail with your filled out registration form and a copy of the deposit slip.
For details please contact: